Tuesday 27th October 2020
The Next Step
Following GCSE results being published, as long as you meet the entry criteria for St Margaret's, you should attend Enrolment Day to confirm your place in the Sixth Form.
- Following our Open Evening, if you are a non-St Margaret’s Student, you should visit our website this evening, there you will find our Online Application Form.
- We will email you to give details of the consultation you will have with a member of the Sixth Form Staff team. You will be given a date and a time slot; between 3.30pm and 5.00pm.
- Our consultations take place between a Monday and Thursday
- Following your consultation, if successful, you will receive a conditional offer of a place at St Margaret’s Sixth Form; the conditions being that you obtain the required grades for your chosen courses.
- Accompanying this offer will be a response slip, which can be returned to us in the Sixth Form via post, to confirm your acceptance of the conditional place.
- For students who are currently in Year 11 at St Margaret’s, the process is slightly different.
- You do not need to apply online as the process will be completed in school.
- Your consultation will take place between February and May, within school time
- Good luck with your application and we look forward to meeting you soon!