Ofsted Inspection 2018
Ofsted Inspection 2015
The inspection team judged that overall, "St Margaret's is a good school" - and, indeed, that every aspect of our work is "good". You will see that there are a number of very encouraging comments in the report, such as:
- "The quality of teaching is good", and "sometimes its impact on students' achievement is outstanding".
- "The behaviour and safety of pupils are good" and "Students are very confident that members of staff are quick to deal with any problems and that they are certain to be resolved".
- "Leadership and management are good"; "School leaders […] have implemented effective programmes for professional development".
- "Students start Year 7 with standards that are typically above average and make good progress through the school".
- "The Sixth Form is good", and post-16 "achievement is good overall".
Parent View gives you the chance to tell us what you think about your child’s school.
Parent View asks for your opinion on 12 aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. If your child is at a boarding or a residential special school, it also asks for your opinion on five aspects of your child’s boarding or welfare. We will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when.
When inspecting education in independent schools, we recommend when inspection should take place but inspect at the request of the DfE.
By sharing your views, you’ll be helping your child’s school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about your child's school. Or, if you want to, view the results for any school in England:
Search for a School
Give Your View